What We Do
Nothing makes us more excited than using technology to attract and engage a target audience to learn something and take action. Whether it’s a website, web or mobile application or an eLearning experience, we create intuitive user interfaces, powerful multimedia content and reliable applications to make the interaction memorable.
d’Vinci works closely with clients from strategy and planning through design, development and implementation. The websites we design attract targeted users, engage them and inspire them to take action.
We are well known for creating websites that promote opportunities for learning and discovering based on our client’s expertise and brand. We have experiences with leading technologies and with ensuring 508 compliance and compatibility across mobile devices. We also provide web based marketing programs to drive traffic and analytics services to measure results.
Our web capabilities include the following:
- Content strategy and planning
- Copywriting and content development
- User experience design
- Art direction and graphic design
- Front-end development
- Application development
- Content management
- Quality assurance and user testing
- Digital marketing, analytics and reporting
- Maintenance, administrator and user support
d’Vinci develops web and mobile applications to help our clients manage content, assess knowledge, track certifications, and report results. Our content management systems (CMS) and learning management systems (LMS) support professional accreditations, K-12 eLearning and a wide variety of educational and training purposes. Our mobile applications provide learning experiences, deliver just in time information, and enable a wide variety of interactive functionality.
Our application development capabilities include the following:
- Business analysis and requirements
- Database design and development
- PHP and .NET application development
- Mobile app development
- Platform Customization (Drupal, Wordpress, others)
- Quality assurance and user testing
- Deployment and implementation
- Documentation and training
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrading
- Administrator and end user support
Since 1994, the d’Vinci team has been developing interactive training and eLearning applications. Today, our team of instructional designers, media producers and interactive developers creates web based training courses, interactive learning activities, instructional games and simulations and video programs to educate, inform and inspire target audiences. We use leading development tools and compatible approaches to ensure accessibility across targeted platforms.
Our services include the following:
- Research and strategy
- Instructional design
- Audio and video production
- Animation and special effects
- Advanced Simulations
- Learning activities and games
- eLearning course development
- Rapid development
- Mobile and social learning
- Learning Management System Development
- LMS and SCORM integration
How We Do It
Here at d’Vinci, we treat each project as a unique endeavor. We enjoy taking part in a creative and technical process that results in a meaningful learning experience for your audience.
The typical d'Vinci project lifecycle involves five stages: discovery and definition, concept and design, rapid prototyping, project development, and implementation. From idea to user, the d’Vinci team maintains a constant vision of project goals and careful oversight of the project's quality, timeline and budget throughout the project lifecycle.
- Discovery & Definition— We work with you to analyze your core requirements, goals and objectives, and we help guide you to thoughtful, reasonable recommendations.
- Concept & Design— In this stage, we start to brainstorm creative ways to address the project's needs, and we begin to filter creative ideas into concepts and possible design approaches. This stage includes initial development of storyboards or design mockups.
- Rapid Prototyping— With an initial design in hand, we build a prototype that demonstrates how the product will work. This working prototype opens up discussions to determine the visual treatment and approach of the product. Using this method, we can catch problems while they are still easy to correct, and determine the direction for the rest of the project.
- Project Development— After we have a solid sense of approach, design, functionality, and direction, we get to work building the product. Throughout the development process, we conduct thorough testing for usability, quality, and technical functionality.
- Implementation— Once we receive your final seal of approval, we make the product available to users.
The d'Vinci team places a high emphasis on continuous communication and feedback. By integrating this continual client feedback cycle into every step of our process, we stay in tune with the heart of the project and its goals. As we work through the stages, our team looks for ways to improve and enhance the solution, and we're always open to client suggestions for improvement.